PROUTY'S CHIMNEY SWEEP
ONE CALL FOR ALL CHIMNEY NEEDS
We sweep, service, repair, and inspect all wood burning appliances including oil furnace flues. We sell, maintain, and install a variety of Chimney caps, wood stoves, dampers and hearth products. We offer reline services and masonry work for all chimneys.
- Chimney Cleaning & Inspections
- Chimney Repairs & Rebuilds
- Chimney Cap Sales & Repairs
- Wood Stove Sales & Installations
SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF
HOW WE WORK
1) To learn and utilize all venting and chimney safety practices and techniques that are promoted by CSIA.
2) To render my services in honest and fair manner and to refrain from engaging in deceptive practices or making any deceptive statements.
3) To comply with all applicable building codes in the areas I service, with the manufacturer’s installation instructions for the products I install, and with the recognized venting and chimney practices.
4) To promote and educate consumers about safe chimney and venting practices.
5) To conduct myself in a decent, respectful, and professional manner when in serving capacity as a chimney sweep, or when attending a function or event of an organization in the chimney or hearth products industry.
PAST TRADITIONS & A FUTURE FOCUS
Prouty’s Chimney Sweep was founded in 2002 by Greg Prouty in Leesburg, Virginia. Growing up in the business, I’m no stranger to the chimney profession. My father was the owner/operator of Olde Towne Chimney Sweep for much of my childhood. I learned everything I know about sweeping and repairing chimneys from my father and have my certification through the Chimney Safety Institute of America.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Our mission is to provide excellent service and education to all our customers while maintaining the highest integrity. We are very passionate about our work and hope that you can trust our suggestions on how to safely maintain your chimney. After all you are starting a fire inside your perfectly good home!